The first month of 2020 has come and gone, but the FAC has upcoming events for everyone to enjoy very soon in its 30th year of celebrating French language, heritage, and culture!
Get your beads, bring a mask, and join us for the Mardi Gras Celebration & Masquerade Party on February 22 from 6:00pm to 10:00pm at Jupiter Hall on 89 Hanover Street in Manchester. Just be sure to register here by February 17!
This Cajun celebration will have you dancing all night with great food (Cajun and standard fare), Hurricanes (non-alcoholic and other beverages will be available), King cupcakes, door prizes, Mardi Gras Bingo, a costume contest, a crowning of the King and Queen, dancing, and BYOB.
The cost for entry is $25 per person, but anyone who provides food to share at this potluck event will receive $5 off their entry fee. Registration includes food and drink (non-alcoholic), one raffle ticket for non-FAC members, and three raffle tickets for FAC members. More raffle tickets will be available for purchase prior to the drawing.
Did you know that March is International Francophonie Month? We have a couple of events so far to get the month started, but more French language, culture, and heritage celebrations are on the way!
- February 22nd – French Music Workshop 1 to 4 pm
- February 22nd – Mardi Gras Celebration.
- March 1st – French Cinema Workshop – La Tête en friche
- March 3 – Monthly Prêt-à-parler
- March 15 – French Cinema Workshop – Un sac de billes
- March 21 – NHPoutineFest tickets go on sale.
- March 29 – French Cinema Workshop – Les choristes
As 2020 roars on, look out for future events from the FAC!