No knowledge of French? No problem! This is a great way to start!
Each class will last 2 hours. Here are some themes that will be discussed in class (subject to change):
- Crossing the border: introduction, passports, importance of greetings and formalities.
- The hotel: Arrival and requests to ensure that your stay will be memorable.
- At the bakery/open-air market: local products, metric system, and local currency
- At the restaurant: setting, traditional food, ordering, tipping and farewell.
- Visiting around the city: Transportation, local amenities, and activities.
Must have a minimum of 5 students to run the classes.
New class starts January 21st
Email [email protected] for waitlist.
Teacher: Mme Sandra Townsend
Class Time: Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m
Location: Online. Teacher will send online code prior to start of class.
Dates: January 21 & 28, February 4, 11, 18
*please note: This does NOT include a membership.
For more information, please contact the French Classes Coordinator, [email protected].