Date(s) - 11/23/2019
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Stonebridge Country Club
Beaujolais Nouveau Gala –
Saturday, November 23rd, 2019
Reservations now closed.
Beaujolais Nouveau Day is marked in France on the third Thursday in November with fireworks, music and festivals. Under French law, the wine is released at 12:01 a.m., just weeks after the wine’s grapes have been harvested. Parties are held throughout the country and further afield to celebrate the first wine of the season.
The Franco-American Centre will be holding a special evening of its own on Saturday, November 23rd at 6pm. Drumlin’s Restaurant at Stonebridge Country Club, Goffstown.
This year, music will be provided by Domenic “The Saxman” DiNardo.
We will also be holding a silent auction during the evening. Thank you to our very own Maurice Demers, of PhotoArt by Maurice for donating this beautiful framed photo.
In honor of our 10th year, we also promise some special surprises!
- Cocktail Hour / 1 st course:
- Assorted Import and Domestic Fromage , accompanied with cured sliced Meats, pickled garnish, dried fruits with local honey. Served with assorted crackers and toasted baguette.
- 2nd course:
- Jona Gold roasted apple and Squash bisque with a Creme Fraiche and sugared chestnut dusting
- 3rd course:
- Pan seared Local Trout on a bed of sweet corn succotash and Wild rice pilaf and Garlic broth
- 4th course:
- Juniper cured Chateaubriand served on garlic roasted baby new potato , wild mushroom and swiss chard served with rosemary infused glaze
- 5th course:
- Warm Crown royal maple cake with crème anglaise vanilla ice cream