Date(s) - 06/13/2020
NH PoutineFest Road Show Edition
Tickets go on sale this Saturday, June 13th at 10 am!
This year, we decided to make poutine out of curds and reimage the event in response to the current situation.
From July 11th to August 31st, go to a participating restaurant with your “Passeport à la saveur” to receive 25% off your Poutine.
- $29.99 Passeport à la Saveur (Flavor Passport) and Official NH PoutineFest Road Show t-shirt
- $14.99 Passeport à la Saveur (Flavor Passport) only.
Which restaurants are participating? While the list is still growing, we already have great restaurants for you to visit.
- 1750 Taphouse, Bedford NH
- Chez Vachon, Manchester, NH
- Flight Center, Nashua, NH
- Gravy, Sommersworth, NH
- Hollis House of Pizza, Hollis, NH
- HotMess Poutine, Rochester, NH
- Let’s Get Loaded, Newport, NH
- Nosh Kitchen Bar, Portland, ME
- NE Tap House Grille, Hooksett, NH
- Pinky D’s Poutine Factory, Auburn, ME
- Stark Brewing Company, Manchester, NH
- The Foundry Restaurant, Manchester, NH
- The Village Eatery, Merrimack, NH
- Vulgar Display of Poutine, Littleton, NH
Support local restaurants. Share your Poutine experience. Enjoy the delicious food and the beauty of New England with NH PoutineFest Road Show Edition!